ANDA Lab of Soongsil University, Seoul, South Korea is looking for Vietnamese Master’s Student, who will have the enthusiasm and passion for performing quality graduate work as well as patience to tackle academically challenging problems.
Software Defined Networking, Network Function Virtualization, Cloud Computing (i.e. OpenStack). In particular, we are going to do the project (pending approval), which is Virtual Customer Premises Equipment (vCPE). vCPE aims at providing a number of network functions such as routing, security, VPN, NAT, WAN optimization, access control etc. at customer premises by implementing select network functions in software that can run on industry standard servers. Network devices are virtualized using ETSI NFV framework to replace traditional CPEs with lightweight versions, moving common functions and complex traffic handling into POP (points-of-presence) or a centralized Datacenter.
ANDA Lab offers the following schemes to support educational and living expenses:
- Entrance fee.
- Enough monthly stipend.
- Scholarship from school each semester.
- Full tuition fees, health insurance; Full support to expenditures for attending conferences; Journal publication bonus.
- Continuing doctoral research at ANDA Lab or other places.
- Employment opportunity at Korea IT companies, universities, etc.
- B.S or B.Eng in Computer Science, Computer Network and Communications or other related disciplines.
- Good programming skills, networking background and GPA.
- Good written and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
Interested candidates should contact Mr. Nguyen Tri Hai by email (n g u y e n t r i h a i 9 3 @ g m a i l . c o m) titled “[ANDA Lab Scholarship] Your name” with the followings and any other material that can strengthen their case:
- Detailed CV
- Scanned copy of transcripts in English
- English certificate (if applicable); Relevant published research materials (if applicable)
- Names and contact details of at least two referees, who are willing to provide detailed recommendation letters (Maybe later)
Application deadline: May 15th, 2017 (Extended)
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me by above e-mail. Please share with your friends. Thank you!